Saturday 22 February 2014

Susan’s February layouts


Hi, Susan Longman here with you today to share 3 layouts I have created this week using the gorgeous flowers and ribbons from Green Tara.
“LOVE” layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman79_1
For this layout I have used a combination of 3cm White Roses, 1.5cm Roses Mint, 1.5cm Roses White and 1 cm Roses Pale Pink as “fillers” amongst the other gorgeous flowers in the cluster.
Susan Longman79_2
The cluster at the top of the page features the gorgeous 20mm Herringbone Peachy Pink (20m roll) ribbon and the 3 Flower Sprays White.
Susan Longman79_3
Susan Longman79_4
Green Tara Products Used:
1.5cm Roses White
**********************************
“Years” layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman80_1
For this layout I have allowed the background effect to dictate the colour choice of the flowers. To create the cluster I have layered up a mixture of fabric flowers and mini roses and added cute satin bow.
Susan Longman80_3
Green Tara Products used:
1.5cm Roses White
**********************************
“you are a dream come true” layout by Susan Longman
Susan Longman76_1
For this layout I layered up the gorgeous mix of flowers (listed below in products used) and some 2Crafty chipboard. I have to admit I am a sucker for a good title and this one sums up my daughter to a tee.
Susan Longman76_2
I simple satin edged organza ribbon can work wonders in a flower cluster and is my “go to” ribbon for feminine layouts.
Susan Longman76_3
Green Tara Products Used:
**********************************




6 comments:

  1. 3 TRULY GORGEOUS layout Susan.... Love the color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL layouts Susan, love your clean lines & superb clusters. Great job.
    Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... Your layouts are always cute and beautiful, Susan!!
    I love your style so much, especially like the third one, it is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous post Susan - I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. all the three pages are gorgeous - love the way you balance the white space and colors; just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Susan! The first two are so sweet and girlie! And the lst one is amazing in the color pick! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete