Thursday 13 February 2014

DT shares with Linda


"Cherished Clock"


I have been admiring these gorgeous clocks for some time now but never ventured,
 recently while at Kmart I found some little clocks they fit in your hand and were
 clearing them out for a couple of $$ each but they were bright blue with cars lol.

I gutted the entire thing and pulled it completely apart so I could work on the body
 and bell tops only leaving all the silver metal as is.



I love these small heirloom flowers they have got to be my fave fabric flower from Green Tara.

My gorgeous 2yr old gave me a story on these eggs while I was creating, she crept up to me and said Shhhh baby sleeping lol, then she proceeded to tell me they would go crack crack, ahh the sweet innocence of little kids. Once I had finished I showed her and said look they went crack crack and out came a baby bird, her jaw dropped and she just smiled and said cute lol.


More gorgeous blooms fill the inside of the clock along with some gold stamens.


Chipboard clock coated in more Green Tara blooms including cherry blossoms and roses.


A gorgeous  flower tucked behind the banner.


Some pearl trim was added around the top.



The outside of the clock was first given a few coats of gesso, then texture paste added here and there, once dry white crackle paint was also added here and there. Then lots of spray inks were used to create the colours.



Green Tara products used

Cherry Blossoms Cream CODE: FLC22C
1 cm Roses White CODE: FDR001WH
2cm Rose White CODE: FDR009WH
3cm White Roses CODE: FDR024WH
Stamen 60mm Gold Pearl CODE: ST048GO

..........................................................................................................


"Live Love Laugh Canvas"


8x8 canvas covered in a serviette, then a light coat of gesso followed by blue spray.


Cherry blossom with two  little roses.


Leaf ribbon with flowers.


Cluster of beautiful blooms.


More beautiful blooms, I have torn up some turquoise skeleton leaves and
 added them throughout the flowers.


A few roses here and there.


Cute little lace trim.


Sakura flower in pink and turquoise skeleton leaf


Green Tara Products Used

Lace, 1.5 cm White CODE: L2903W
Cherry Blossoms Cream CODE: FLC22C
Cherry Blossoms Pink CODE: FLC22P
3 Layer Gardenia Ivory CODE: FDV054IV
3cm Turquoise Roses CODE: FDR024TU
3cm Pink Roses CODE: FDR024P
1 cm Roses Ivory CODE: FDR001IV
1.5cm Roses Turquoise CODE: FDR003TU
1.5cm Roses Hot Pink CODE: FDR003HP

..........................................................................................


With February being the month of love I thought why not do something with a heart on it.

"Tomorrow Yesterday Today"


12" Kaiser Craft wooden frame with hanging heart that I created as part of my
 Memory Maze DT work.



Gorgeous small Heirloom flower in dusty pink with a cherry blossom and rose.


Memory Maze chipboard bike & fence.


Small cluster of Green Tara flowers finishes of this corner nicely, 


A huge cluster of Green Tara flowers fills one side of the heart.


Pearl trim in ivory decorates the hearts edge while some ivory lace
 holds the heart to the frame.


I have separated the Damask flower by removing the smaller part from the larger petals,
 using the smaller part here. 


The larger part under these flowers so just the edge of the petals show.


The entire frame was covered in paper then gesso, I then applied texture paste and white crackle paint to various areas both on and off the paper, then using five different coloured sprays to create the colours.

Green Tara Products Used

1 cm Roses White CODE: FDR001WH
2cm Rose White CODE: FDR009WH
Cherry Blossoms Cream CODE: FLC22C
3 Layer Gardenia White CODE: FDV054WH
Ivory Apple Blossoms CODE: FDV044IV
Assorted 5cm Azaleas CODE: FLA100
4cm Aster Batik Vintage CODE: FDS026BATV
5cm Daisy White CODE: FDS020WH

.....................................................

Thats all from me hope I have inspired you to go beyond the page and have fun.

Linda xxx








5 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! all 3 of these projects are TRULY STUNNING.... you are the queen of beyond the page projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing!!! Love the clock and hanging heart!!!! Superb!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun and personal projects! All attention for details make your work stunning! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing otp items ... I love the clock ... it rocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... so beautiful works Linda!!
    I really love the clock, this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete