Friday 13 December 2013

The Magic of Colours...

Hello!

Time to share some Green Tara loveliness!

The first layout I created is a Xmas layout in monochromatic red and white, 
one of my all time favourite Xmas colour combo! I started my layout with my 
usual texture paste/stencil/glimmer splatters, then the paper layering and flower cluster!

"Peace"



I used some gorgeous "6.5cm red Heirloom flowers" with 
 "white gardenia"  and "Cherry Blossoms":



Here are cute red and white "Cherry Blossoms", "rose"  
and "flower spray"



I layered red and white "Herringbone ribbon" and red "Leaf Garland":


I also wrapped a red "flower spray" around my chipboard:


And my final touch was some "white/red polka dot washi tape".
 I just tore some small bits and adhered them here and there
 around my layout for a little extra detail, I also added some "white mesh" 
 and  a "flower spray" to decorate the tear:



GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
HEIRLOOM 6.5CM SILK & ORGANZA FLOWER RED XF9213R
 HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER RED XF9217R
GARDENIA WHITE 3 LAYERS FDV054Wh
20MM HERRINGBONE RIBBON RED RB405R
CHERRY BLOSSOM RED/WHITE FLC22RW
SATIN LEAF GARDEN RED RB573AR
WASHI TAPE 15MM X 10M WHITE/RED POLKA DOTS WT8029
3 FLOWER SPRAYS RED PFSTR
37MM MESH WHITE RB6734WH

 
My second project is another layout but in a totally different colour theme.
 I just wanted to experiment with different colours and have a bit of fun! 
Green Tara products come in such a vast array of colours that is just
 impossible not to have fun!

"Pigeon Pair"


Here is a closie of the flower cluster:


In the bottom paper tear I added some torn bits of "brown mesh" 
and a "gold mesh" bow:


I also added extra texture with some gorgeous "vertical stripe satin ribbon":


GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED:
38MM MESH GOLD RB6734GO
38MM MESH DARK BROWN RB6734DB
DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZA FLOWER AQUA XF9225Aq
LACE PEARL 3.5CM BROWN XF9332Br
18MM DOUBLE SIDED VERTICAL STRIPE SATIN CHOCOLATE RB454Ch


 My last project for this month is a layout I created for  
Scrap Around The World November  Challenge.


"Smile"



I used eight different Green Tara flowers that were altered with some gesso.
 I loved to mix all sizes and textures!
Here is a closie of all time favourite "Wild Rose" and "Damask" flowers:



Some more textures with "4cm Heirloom", "Tutu" and "Rose" flowers:



And this is one of my favourite techniques.  Apply texture paste through a 
mask and press in "Mesh" ribbon while still wet for some gorgeous texture, 
I use white Mesh and alter with ink or paint:




Green Tara Products Used:
    DAMASK 8CM FABRIC AND ORGANZA PALE PINK XF9225PP
    TUTU 5CM ORGANZA AND PEARL FLOWER IVORY XF9227Iv
   WILD ROSE 7CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE BLUE XF9318PB
   SILK FLOWER WITH SWAROVSKI CRYSTAL CENTRE 3CM  PALE PINK SDPPL
    PRIMULA 4.5CM SILK AND ORGANZA FLOWER PALE GREEN XF9325PG
    1CM ROSE PALE PINK FDR001PP
    1 CM ROSE IVORY FDR001IV
    HEIRLOOM 4CM SILK AND ORGANZA LATTE XF9317Lat
 37MM MESH WHITE RB6734WH

That's it! Don't forget to check the Green Tara Blog regularly to keep up 
with what the other Design Team Members create with fantastic 
Green Tara products! You are in for a treat!

Well, until next time, Happy Scrapping!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Stunning projects Sandrine... love love the pastel one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful.. I love your style Sandrine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant post Sandrine, adore all of these. Ten out of ten. Fabulous use of all those green Tara goodies too. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandrine you've done it again! They are all so gorgeous and I love your way with texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning projects Sandrine! Like Susan, my favourite has to be the pastel one as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous post Sandrine - love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work Sandrine! I´m totally in love with your soft style and today you show us a cool red and white page. Just as cool as the other ones! Talented girl! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sandrine all 3 layouts are TRULY BEAUTIFUL....

    ReplyDelete