Monday 25 November 2013

My Very First Reveal!
By Ulrika Blomfelt


I´m so happy and very honored to show you my very first work as a designer here
 with Green Tara! I´m so totally in love with all the pretty supplies and my work just
 flowed. A great feeling! My first page has a lot of flowers! Just as I often want it to be.
My boy is a really Cookie Monster and I wanted to create a fun page about it.
 I love to mix colors in fun ways and here I used lilac and green.


Lots and lots of gorgeous flowers clustered together! Here can you find 
 "Roses", "Heirloom", "Primula" and "Tutu" flowers. 


As the crowning of my work I wanted a big and fun bow. I have a soft spot
for all that has polkadots on. And this cute "Organza Ribbon" in purple
was just perfect for the job!

Green Tara products used:
Polka dot Organza Ribbon Purple CODE: RBB221Pu
Velvet Leaves Green CODE: XL266GrP
Damask Fabric & Organza flower Lavender 8 cm CODE: XF9225Lav
Heirloom Silk & Organza Flower Green 4 cm CODE: XF9317Gr
Heirloom Silk & Organza Flower Purple 6,5 cm CODE: XF9213Pu
Primula Silk & Organza Flower Purple 4,5 cm CODE: XF9325Pu
Tutu Organza & Pearl Flower Lime 5 cm CODE: XF9227Li
Velvet Rose Velvet Flower Lavender 8 cm CODE: XF9217L
Azalea Paper Flower 5 cm CODE: FLA100
Rose Paper Flowers Lavender 2 cm CODE: FDR006L
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centers Lilac 3cm CODE: SDLL60
Rain Forest Butterfly Velvet & Organza Lavender 7 cm CODE: XP0746L




It´s soon time to decorate our homes with all that traditional Christmas stuff.
 I have four Santas or "Tomtar" as we say in Sweden. This cute guys with
 large beard I take out ever year. No Christmas without them.
For my layout I used only red and white flowers and decorations.
All to get the right Christmas feeling.


I wanted a big bow for focal point on my page. I used the cute striped ribbon called
"Herringbone". Behind the bow I made a cluster of  
"Heirloom" and "Cherry Blossoms".

Green Tara products used:
Heirloom Silk & Organza Flower Red 6,5 cm CODE: XF9213R
Cherry Blossom Paper Flower White CODE: FLC22Wh
Mesh Red 38 mm CODE: RB6734R
Herringbone Ribbon Red 20 mm CODE: RB405R



This page was created for Once Upon A Sketch Challenge November.
The journaling theme was "My Happy" place. I got inspired by the colors
 on the pretty flowers from Green Tara! The soft warm brown and the
beautiful turquoise. In my own blog I have a step by step how
 I created the background.


Behind my photo and my title I layered 
 "Natural Jute Ribbon" and brown "Mesh Ribbon".


For my cluster I used the beautiful  "Lace & Pearl Flower" and "Primula".
 Behind them I cut one of the pretty "Flower Sprays" in two pieces.

Green Tara products used:
Natural Jute Ribbon 25 mm  CODE: RB17Nat25
Mesh Dark Brown 38 mm CODE: RB6734DB
Lace & Pearl Flower Turquoise 3.5 cm CODE: XF9332Tu
Primula Silk & Organza Flower Brown 4.5 CODE: XF9325LB
Flowers Spray Paper Flower Black CODE: PFSTBL


Thank you for looking at my work and I hope you get
 a little bit inspired by it!

See you again at the very end of December!
 Hugs from Ulrika!

www.lillblommanskapar.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. 3 TOTALLY FAN FAB U LAS layouts Ulrika.... Love that big red bow on your second LO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous! I just love the way you cluster Ulrika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a totally fabulous first post Ulrika!!!! Love all 3 layouts and the creative ways you have used Green Tara products!!!! Fantastic work!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are really beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sensational post Ulrika. Adore them all. Brilliant use of all those Green Tara goodies & I just love your flower clustering too. Great first post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome first post Ulrika! Every layout is so beautiful and you've used the Green Tara goodies so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic post Ulrika - they are all wonderful,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooo hooo woow Ulrika love your pages....congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning projects and such beautiful colour combos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all 3 of your projects Ulrika

    ReplyDelete