Friday 4 October 2013

Pearls, Pretties & A Handmade Wreath
By Di Garling



 Hi there Green Tara fans. I have just popped back in
to share this layout I did recently for a challenge
over at OUAS & naturally I have used lots of gorgeous
Green Tara goodies.

Firstly I have made this wreath from some Green Tara
"Wired Cord". I love this stuff. It is so great for making
wreathes, vines, tendrils etc.

Next up  I have used one of the many Green Tara "Laces".
This was originally a white lace but I have sprayed it
with some pink Glimmermist to match my layout. Too easy.


 I have used lots of Green Tara "Roses" in various colurs &
sizes as well as some of their "Rosebuds" too. 
I have also added a few Green Tara "Paper Leaves"
 for a touch of realism & I have added a little "Lace Pearl Flower"
in pink to keep with the whole pearl thing.


Lastly I have finished off with some of their "Beaded Trim".
I love this trim of pearls for a touch of opulence.

Well that all from me today.
Until next time.

Cheers Di


5 comments:

  1. Lovely and intricate work Di! Can't wait to get my hands on those wired cord as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soft and pretty with fabulous texture and colour blending....too divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful Di...I could look at your creations for hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Di. I love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so precious Di.. love all the pretty pinks :)

    ReplyDelete