Tuesday 6 August 2013


Hi everyone - Jan here again today.

On this page I've used  a lovely 6.5cm Peach Heirloom flower, along
with a 4cm Black and Peach Heirloom.  Ive also added a couple of
black Silk & Swarovski Crystal flowers and some  of
Green Tara's special little Roses.


 Black Lace Ribbon Trim underneath some Antique Pink
Twisted Organza Pearl ribbon add a beautiful feature.


Green Tara Green Velvet Leaves  add elegance to any layout
and are a must in a cluster.



"Unforgettable"

Heirloom Flowers again, this time in white and green.
I've also added a couple of little Pink Cherry Blossoms.
 

Green Tara Roses and always fabulous in any cluster, here I've
Gesso'd a Lime green 1.5cm Rose just to tone down the colour
to tie in with my layout.  I've also tucked a little piece of the 
16mm Silver Diamonte Trim into my clusters as well.

White Swarosvki Crystal flowers and  2 Tone Pink
Cherry Blossom.  Here I've also added a little piece of
Silver/Acrylic Teardrop Spray.


 The 10mm Silver Wave Diamonte Trim is so very pretty.

"So Beautiful"


This is a page I did some time ago for a Color Room Challenge.


This is an Aqua 8cm "Damask" flower.


Green Tara Roses again.  These roses are so beautiful they can
be used to enhance any cluster or on their own for a delicate and
pretty effect.

Green Tara Products Used

Cherish the Moment
 Unforgettable

Remember to visit our Facebook Page

Thanks so much for dropping by.  I hope I've inspired
you just a little.

Jan Rankine

                           Luv Jan xx






7 comments:

  1. Lovely work Jan, love your colour choices this month - very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects Jan, I especially LOOOOOOVE that first on. Great post. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant pages, great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. all 3 of these layouts are Soooo GORGEOUS Jan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very beautiful Jan...your creations are always so elegant and full of beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous projects!!! AWesome use of those beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, I love the fact that very often, you focus on two colors on your layouts. Love that kind of color scheme! My favourite is the black and pink!

    ReplyDelete