Wednesday 5 June 2013

Cute and Bubbly layouts By Linda Thompson

When I saw this paper range from Bo Bunny called Isabella
I knew it would be a great fit for me, I mean, I have so many
girls how could it not be.

"Bubble Fun"



I wanted to make a simple page that brings the focus to the
 photo and the flowers.


I have cut a flower vine/spray in half and used a piece on either side
 of my page, twisting it around a small paint brush to give it more life.
 Here we have a pink apple blossom, new satin rosette in ivory,
 a pincushion flower & Black silk flower.


This side of the flower cluster has a ivory camellia as the main flower,
 a black small heirloom, pink cherry blossom, cream apple blossom 
and a new azalea in pink, I've also added some skeleton leaves and 
wire cord that has also been wrapped around a paint brush to make 
little swirls. I added small dabs of glossy accents to the flowers and 
sprinkled diamond dust over them.


Some Mesh ribbon has been cut to look like a banner.


I little white rose has been made grey with home made paint spray.
 Memory Maze chipboard banner.

Green Tara Products Used

pink apple blossoms - CODE: FDV044P2
Copper Paper Leaves 2.5cm - CODE: LA12C
 5cm Azaleas - CODE: FLA100
1mm Wire Cord Light Brown - CODE: RB1164LB
38mm Mesh Silver Grey - CODE: RB6734SG
Ivory Roses 2cm - CODE: FDR006IV

.............................................................................

"Cute But Dangerous"


This photo was taken while in a crowd of people at a Christmas 
carols show, little miss was spinning around as I caught the photo &
 the look on her face sums up this little cutie who keeps me on
 my toes every minute of every day.


New Burlap ribbon has been used in a number of places and 
any pieces that have fallen off from cutting have also been added 
to the page. Small cluster of flowers including a Sakura and 
Heirloom flower with a small rose. Memory Maze title.


A cute little cluster of flowers including a blue primula
pink lace with pearl flower and a cherry blossom,
 each has been slightly painted with gesso. More burlap ribbon 
tucked in at the top and some loose strands.


'Green Tara Products used'

 Burlap Ribbon 38mm, Black - CODE: RBBURBL
Black Roses 2cm - CODE: FDR006BL
Cherry Blossoms Pale Pink - CODE: FLC22PP

..........................................................................

A sweet little card made for my
 Grandsons first Birthday






Green Tara Products used

Cobweb Teal CODE: RB6772TE
38mm Mesh Yellow - CODE: RB6734Y
Herringbone Turquoise CODE: RB405TU


Thanks for calling by
 & remember to visit us on
FACEBOOK.

Linda  x






9 comments:

  1. Such GORGEOUS Work yet again Linda....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic post Linda, all are fabulous projects as always. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all just beautiful Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such gorgeous projects Linda...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soooo lovely Linda!!! Great work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the layouts and that adorable card too! Such beautiful combinations with the blooms! I'm not sure which is my fav, they are all wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those beautiful colors and shades of pink and blue!

    ReplyDelete