Friday 19 April 2013

April Inspiration by Natasha

Hi everyone!  Natasha here with some projects to share with you!

Treasure Box

I made this 'treasure box' for my daughter to keep her 'secret stuff' in.
  LOL.  This box is actually a Kaisercraft Writing Desk.

I altered this piece with gorgeous Green Tara lace,
texture mediums and printed tissue.

I cut apart one of the lace designs and 'smooshed'
the pieces into the medium.

Look at this gorgeous selection of Green Tara flowers!  
I used a combination of Lace Pearl flowers, Pincushion flowers,
 Apple Blossoms, Gardenias, Satin Rosettes, 
Organza and Pearl flowers and roses.


This is the inside of the box... awaiting to hold the secret stash.

Flowers:
Green Tara: Lace Pearl 3cm Lace Pearl Flowers Dusky Pink (XF9332DP)
Green Tara: Lace Pearl 3cm Lace Pearl Flowers White (XF9332Wh)
Green Tara: Pincushion 6cm Soft Fabric Flower Dusky Pink (XF9320DP)
Green Tara: Satin Rosette 5cm Satin and Pearl Flowers Palest Lavender
Green Tara: Plum/White Apple Blossoms (FDV044PL/Wh)
Green Tara: 3 Layer Gardenia White (FDV054Wh)
Green Tara: 1 cm Roses White (FDR001Wh)
Green Tara: Organza Pearl Flowers 3cm Ivory (XF5034Iv72)
Lace:
Green Tara: 8.5 cm Off White Lace (L2898OW)       
Green Tara: 3.8cm White (L2868W)          

___________________________________


'Love You' Card


This is a simple card I made... I'm not really a card maker,
 although I wish I had more of a talent for cards!


The perfect adornment for any card is a cluster of 
lovely Green Tara flowers.  :o)

Flowers:
Green Tara:  3 Layer Gardenia Peach (FDV054Pe)
Green Tara: Organza Pearl Flowers 3cm Ivory (XF5034Iv72)
Green Tara: 2cm Rose Ivory (FDR009Iv)
Green Tara: 1 cm Roses White (FDR001Wh)
Lace/Ribbon:
Green Tara: 9mm Natural Jute Ribbon (RB17Nat9)  

___________________________________


More Than Just Beauty

This is a layout I made with Donna Salazar's Natural Beauty collection.
 The photo is of my daughter when she was a baby.




The ivory Sakura flowers are one of my favorites!  
Along with the pink roses and Heirloom flowers, 
these blooms make beautiful accents for any project.

Flowers:
Green Tara: Sakura 5cm Silk and Pearl Flowers Ivory (XF9221Iv)
Green Tara: Pale Pink Roses 2 cm (FDR006PP)
Green Tara: 2cm Rose Pale Pink (FDR009PP)
Green Tara: Heirloom 4cm Silk and Organza Dusky Pink (XF9317DP)
Green Tara: Organza Pearl Flowers 3cm Ivory (XF5034Iv72)
Lace/Ribbon:
Green Tara: 9mm Twisted Organza Pearl Antique Pink Ivory (RB6715API)  

Thanks for stopping by today!


7 comments:

  1. Wow...such beautiful creations Natasha! Just love all those gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous work, I don't know which I like the most, but that box is beautiful, and lavendar is my favorite color, so that might be it! LOL! Such gorgeous blooms! You cluster beautifully mixing the sizes perfectly!!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects as always Natasha. I agree with Patti, I can't decide which one I like best. Fabulous use of all those Green Tara products. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything all the colour combos are divine, amazing details all just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all amazing Natasha - I love every one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work Natasha!!! So elegant!!xx

    ReplyDelete