Sunday 24 March 2013

A Little Inspiration
by Natasha Naranjo Aguirre

 Hi everyone!  Natasha here with a few projects I made using some gorgeous Green Tara products!

Adorable You
 This layout of my daughter is made with Donna Salazar's Family Jeans Collection. 
 I love pink & green together and these stunning Green Tara flowers matched perfectly.  Here I used Primula flowers, Gardenias, Roses, Organza Pearl and Lace Pearl flowers.  I also added pieces of Pearl Trim to my flower cluster.
 I altered my background paper with paint, stamps and embossing powder.
 How cute is this Polka Dot ribbon?!  I cut the ribbon in half and created a little bow to place amidst my flowers.  The green Primula flowers were dabbed with gesso to soften the look of it.
 The word 'Adorable' was cut from the image sheet that coordinates with this paper collection.  The chipboard alphas are also made to coordinate with this collection as well.

Green Tara Products:
Flowers: 
Lace Pearl 3cm Lace Pearl Flowers Pink (XF9332P)
Primula 4.5cm Silk and Organza Flowers Pale Green (XF9325PG)
Organza Pearl Flowers 3cm Ivory (XF5034Iv72)
2cm Rose Pale Pink (FDR009PP)
3cm Pink Roses (FDR024P)
3 Layer Gardenia Pink (FDV054P)
Lace & Ribbon: 
2cm Off White (L2895OW)
38mm Polka Dot Organza Pale Pink (RBB221PP)               
Pearls: 
3mm Pearl Trim Ivory (RBKPIv)

*********************************************

Crafty Tool Bucket
 I needed a place to store my craft tools as I create, so I decided to alter an IKEA tin.  This was so much fun to make and I really like how it turned out.
 I adore this herringbone ribbon because it is so beautifully made and easy to work with.
 For this bucket I used a combination of Gardenias, Apple Blossoms, Roses and Pearl Trim. 
 To create this look, I applied printed tissue to the surface of the metal bucket.  Then I added gesso, color and White Opaque Flakes to give it a lovely texture.

Green Tara Products:
Flowers:
3 Layer Gardenia Turquoise (FDV054Tu)
Turquoise/White Apple Blossoms (FDV044Tu/W)
1 cm Roses Ivory (FDR001Iv)
3cm Turquoise Roses (FDR024Tu)
3cm White Roses (FDR024Wh)
Lace/ Ribbon:
20mm Herringbone Turquoise (RB405Tu)
3mm Pearl Trim 20m Roll White (RBKPWh)

*********************************************
Grungy Chic Box
 This box is a little different from my normal colors/style, but I like to change things up every so often.  I used an inexpensive wooden box from the craft store and covered it with gesso.  Then I adhered strips of tissue tape on the top surface of the box and inked it all up.
 I combined String Gel and Glimmer Mist and dripped the mixture all over the box.  Love how that came out!
 The large flower was originally a light pink and I misted it with a charcoal ink.  I added Pink Cherry Blossoms, Roses, Lace and Herringbone Ribbon.  The pearls and acrylic clusters were cut from a spray.
The trim along the bottom of the box was painted and inked to blend in.  I love how the String Gel seeped into the spaces of the trim.

Green Tara Products:
Flowers: 
Cherry Blossoms Pink (FLC22P)
Pincushion 6cm Soft Fabric Flower Pale Pink (XF9320PP)
1 cm Roses Pale Pink (FDR001PP)
2cm Off White (L2895OW)
Lace/Ribbon: 
17mm Metallic Trim Silver (RB688S)
20mm Herringbone Black (RB405BL)              
Pearls:
16cm Silver/Acrylic/Pearl (XP0617)

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoyed my projects!

3 comments:

  1. Great projects Natasha, I especially love the little tool bucket. Great use of all those Green Tara products. Cheers Di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, I have a row of those little buckets from ikea hanging from the back of my desk what a great idea to pretty them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects Natasha. And I just adore what you have done with that little bucket - that's just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete