Thursday 4 October 2012

"The Magic of You" & "Special"
by Jan Rankine

 "The Magic of You"


I love this beautiful polka dot organza ribbon and the purple velvet rose so much I just had to create a page using them.

 

The ribbon is so easy to work with and makes great bows.  I've also added some roses, rosebuds and a gardenia.  I think these velvet leaves finish off any cluster perfectly.  I use them all the time.



The new rainforest butterflies are so delicate and pretty.  I've also cut separate hearts from the silver diamonte trim.

 

These new trims are so pretty - they sparkle quite a lot and add a bit of "bling" to your pages.



I've used quite a bit of 2 Crafty chipboard on this page - some added to the background.  Also Green Tara lace which I've used in my flower cluster and also tucked in around the page.

"Special"


Once again the Green Tara polka dot organza ribbon inspired me - it comes in so many different colours and matches all the Green Tara flowers.


One of my favourites is Bud n Bow ribbon - it is so soft and pretty.  I've also used a little bit of Green Tara Lace for added interest.


            Gardenias & roses look so good together.                     .

 

Just look how beautifully the ribbon and the flowers compliment each other.

Remember to join us on Facebook and keep up to date
with all the happenings at Green Tara.

Jan Rankine 

Luv, Jan xx

Green Tara Products Used:

"The Magic of You"
 Rain Forest Velvet and Organza Butterfly 7cm Blue
1 cm Roses Lavender
CODE: FDR001L
1 cm Roses White
CODE: FDR001Wh
1.5cm Roses Lavender
CODE: FDR003L



CODE: XF9221Li
 Bud n Bow 16mm, Olive
CODE: RB6761Ol
1 cm Roses White
CODE: FDR001Wh
 1.5cm Roses Lime Green
CODE: FDR003LG



10 comments:

  1. STUNNING Jan. What fabulous use of so many gorgeous flowers & those spotty bows definately have to be my favourite. Great idea too how you cut the Silver trim to make those little individual heart embellishments. Great idea. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so very beautiful!!! I agree with Di, the bows look so pretty, such a nice little touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love xoxoxoxo you have used gorgeous colors , love both of these Jan.. sensational x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Jan!!! So much fabulous colour, love them. My fave combo is the cyan and lime, with white - fresh and happy!
    Those bows are adorable, definately something fun and girly about polka dot bows!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful and perfectly color coordinated! I love how you rock the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These projects are really lovely and the colours are divine. Polka dots really do suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous creations, lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are both so elegant and romantic! I love your clusters, the distressing and the chipboard pieces!!Beautiful designs too!!!TFS!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan both these are just GORGEOUS... REALLY lovin the polka dot ribbon & the clusters!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Jan these are both just so so yummy!

    ReplyDelete