Friday 6 July 2012

Soap & Bubbles
By Tina Dalton


Hello everyone, so glad you have stopped by the blog today so I can show you this layout I have done of  my gorgeous Grandaughter.


I have used Kaisercraft ‘ Lakehouse’ papers along with a Dusty Attic Bird Cage from the latest release.



GREEN TARA PRODUCTS USED
Camellia Flowers 8cm ivory sprayed with ‘Crème de Rouge’ Glimmermist and Smooch glitz &
added – Pink Fizz
Sakura Flowers5cm silk and pearl flower Ivory lightly sprayed with ‘Sugar plum fairy’ Glimmermist
& Cherry blossom Pale pink
 Roses 3cm White sprayed with ‘Sugar plum fairy’ Glimmermist
Flower Sprays in Pale pink 

I didn’t have the right colors I needed in my flower stash to complete my layout so I used Glimmermists on these flowers and viola,  had the perfect color. I must admit that I tend to buy more white or cream flowers now days, with there being so many different color sprays eg : Glimmermists etc  its so easy to change them to the perfect color to suit your project.
Green Tara have a perfect range of flowers so there is always something to suit. 

Cheers   Tina Dalton


7 comments:

  1. WOW Tina, this is just sooooo pretty. Love everything about it & such a fabulous photo too.
    Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning layout, so so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. divine lo - too funny I am working with that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft, pretty and pink...a wonderful girly layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great full page that just all works, love the colours, love it all well done Linda

    ReplyDelete