Friday 29 June 2012

The Journey With You
By Geraldine Pasinati


 Hi there everyone!  Today I wanted to show you a layout that is softer in palette and far more graphic in style than I would normally do. I wanted the flowers to stand out here in their natural beauty. I have used the stunning Ivory 'Damask' flower as the main focus. 


 In the bottom corner I have used the soft 'Heirloom' Silk and Organza flower coupled with a white Rose painted with a hint of antique white paint to match perfectly.



Thank you for dropping in! Stay a while and enjoy the blog. G!
 
Green Tara Products Used:
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful , yet delicate page, love the layers , just stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, the flowers look great and all the chippy layers too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout & I love what you have done with that background. Cheers Di xi

    ReplyDelete