Friday 19 August 2011

NEW Cobweb Mesh ............................. "Crazy Kid" by Di Garling




Hello everyone. Today I would like to show you a page I did recently using the fabulous NEW Cobweb mesh that Green Tara have. It comes in several colours & it just has so many uses. On this page & I have just gathered it up & fastened it with some oversize cross stitches. I think it makes a great embellishment for a boy page & just adds that extra bit of texture. Let us know if you have used it on any of your pages yet in some other innovative ways. I have also used some of the metal embellishments from the Green Tara range. I love "metal" on boy pages. To see lots of other metal embellies pop over & have a peek on the Green Tara website. They certainly have lots to choose from. Until next week. Cheers Di xx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun boys page Di, so many great boy elements easily these look like the the bits and bobs at the bottom of their toy box...

    ReplyDelete