Wednesday 29 June 2011

"A Touch of Class" By Di Garling









Hello again everyone. Today I thought I would show you some cards I made for a class at my shop this month. I have gone with a Black, Gold & Cream theme. I have used some of the Green Tara Rosebuds in two different sizes , some mini daisies & also my favourite Gardenias. All of these flowers come in many different colours. I have also used a lovely Green Tara Black Flower Trim as well as some of their tiny little pre made bows.I love these little bows as you don't have to tie them yourself!! That has to be a plus. I have added tiny pearls to the centres of the mini daisies to give them a bit of wow factor. On the big Gardenia I gave it a light coat of "Irredescent Medium" to give it a bit of shimmer. I have also used WOW chipboard mini card words which I have either painted or heat embossed. Until next time. Cheers Di x

No comments:

Post a Comment